Instruction/Guideline For Applying For Vendor Approval
1. Firms are advised to download (click here) CLW vendor development procedure and familiarize them with it.Necessary documents for Vendor Approval are given in vendor development procedure.
2. All notarized copy of declaration/affidavit should be send in hard copy to CLW vendor development cell at the address given below:-
Vendor Development Cell
Centre for Design & Development
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works
P.O.: Chittaranjan, West Bengal-713331
3. Prospective vendors can apply for fresh registration foe CLW controlled items only. The vendors can search for items in which they intend to get registered by studying the vendor directory available online
on CLW website (click here) applicable for the items.
4. Prospective vendors are advised to collect all the information mentioned in the CLW vendor development procedure before filling online application for vendor approval.Vendor will be required to upload
these documents in .pdf format. (Note: It is advised to first arrange these documents in soft copy on the PC from where the online application form is being filled.)
5. Firm should have digital signature and all the documents submitted by the firm should be digitally signed. Please note that the documents shall not be considered valid unless it is digitally signed.
6. Steps in filling Vendor Registration Application :
(i) Logging on the Vendor Approval Portal:
* The prospective vendor who intends to get registered with CLW for the items controlled by CLW has to first create an account through vendor approval portal (click here) by clicking the “create
* On creation of account by vendor, log in ID & password for vendor will be generated by system and sent to vendor on registered mobile number and e-mail. The ID and password shall be used
for all future transactions on website.
(ii) New Application For Vendor Approval:
* The prospective vendor is required to log in using the ID& password communicated to him
* Firms are required to go to the option of “NEW APPLICATION FOR VENDOR APPROVAL” andfill the required detail (including item description) and submit the detail.
(iii) Submit Form-A:
* Once firm has submitted the Application for vendor approval for a particular item, they will get an option to fill Form-A under “SUBMIT FORM-A(x)”.
* There are Three sections in the form as below:
o Part – I (General): In general part the firm has to fill the basic details of the firm, contact person, organization detail, manpower etc.
o Part – II (Technical): In this part the technical details such as machinery & plants, testing equipment and other facilities available with the prospective firm is to be filled. Detail of quality assurance
and R&D facilities is also to be filled under this section.
o Part – III (Comercial): In this part the commercial details such as GST registration, financial liabilities etc. of the prospective firm is to be filled. In this part itself, firm is require to submit detail of
registration fee payment.
* It may be noted that all the information in the Form-A are to be filled with at most care and subsequent changes may not be possible. All the information should be backed by appropriate
documents which are required to be published in original during the assessment.
* If any field is not applicable to the firm or the information is not available, firm should give an appropriate response against these fields such as "not applicable" etc. instead of leaving the field blank.
* Each machinery and plant and testing equipment available with the firm must be filled and ownership proof to be attached.
* The information filled in the Form-A should be true and accurate. False information may result into rejection of the application.
(iv) Registration Fee:
* The Registration Fee (Non Refundable) For Fresh Registration :
o For Indian firms
Rs. 15000/-(For Micro/ Small Industry)
Rs. 25000/-(For Others)
Rs. 5000/-(for additional items/Unit)
o For Overseas firms $ 1000.
* The detail of payment of registration fee to be filled under Part-III of Form-A.
* Payment to be made through RTGS/Net banking only. No other mode of payment shall be acceptable. The detail for the same is given below:
Name of the Beneficiary
- Chittaranjan locomotive works
*The RTGS form for State Bank of India is attached here (Scan copy of RTGS ). A similar from other banks may be obtained from respective banks.
(v) Deficiency in Application:
* Any deficiency in the application found during the scrutiny will be intimated through the portal only. The response against deficiencyshall also be submitted through the portal only.
* Any deficiency in the machinery, plant, testing equipment and measuring equipment to be addressed using “Update Machinery And Plants” and “Update Testing Equipments and Facilities” options.
(vi) Assessment of the Firm:
* Once all the documents submitted by the firm have been found in order, an assessing officer shall be nominated by competent authority.
* The date of assessment shall be intimated to the vendor through portal.
(vii) Issue of Registration Letter:
* The result of assessment shall be intimated to the vendor through portal only. Firm can download the letter for registration/rejection from the portal.
7. Following fields given in the Form-A are mandatory. In case, these information are not provided/wrongly provided, the application is liable to be rejected.
1.Name of the firm
2.Registered office Address
4.Items Proposed to be supply, Chapter, Group
5.For clarifications persons to be contacted
6.Type of Industry
7.Details of payment
8.Nature of company
9.Total area of the factory
10.Details of Manpower (a, b, c, d)
11.Whether firm is registered under Indian Factories/ Companies Act. Detail
12.Annual turn over during last 3 years (The financial year adopted by the firm should be indicated and estimated value also given for current year)
14.Details of plants and machinery:
15.Details of laboratory and drawing office facility:
16.Inspection facility for inwards goods and quality control of raw materials:
17.(a) ISO Certification Of Works
17.(b) Available test equipment and facilities in the factory
17.(c) Assistance from external agencies
18.Name and Address of bankers
19.Financial Status as per latest relevant records
20.(a) Sources of Finance
20.(b) Borrowing limits as sanctioned by bank, if any
21.Income Tax returns with current number
22.Excise/ GST registration no
(a).Copy of QAP (AS PER CLW FORMAT)
(b).Copy of ISO 9001 Certificate
(c).Copy of income Tax Certificate
(e).Copy of Cartel Formation
8. Firm shall ensure the STRcompliance while filling the application. In case major deficiency with respect to STR is observed, the application is liable to be rejected.
9. Themanufacture must ensure that the QAP submitted by them is carefully drafted. All information in the QAP must be provided in the given format. In case, QAP found to be lacking in information,the application is liable to be rejected.
10. In case, case is reverted to the applicant, for addition information/clarification the reply must be submitted within 15 days. In case firm fail to respond, the application is liable to be rejected.
11. For any further query, vendor may contact the vendor development cell (contact detail given below) at C-D&D, CLW.
1.Sh.Sanjib Kumar Banerjee, SSE/Design
Mobile No.- +91- 8420043337
Mobile No.- +91- 9163340309
3.A.K Singh Dy.CEE/D&D-II
Mobile No.- +91- 9163340326
4.Sh. A. K. Mitra, Dy.CEE/D/CONV
Mobile No.- +91- 9163340312
5.Sh. Alok Kumar, Dy.CEE/D-I
Mobile No.- +91- 9163340327
6.Sh. K.K. Vishwakarma, Dy.CEE/D-II
Mobile No.- +91- 9163340328
7.Sh.Ranjan Kumar Paramanik, Dy.CEE/TMD
Mobile No.- +91- 9163340313
Mobile No.- +91- 9163340306
Mobile No.- +91- 9163340304
Chittaranjan Locomotive works